Welcome! We are pleased that you have become a Member of the Commercial Club of Chicago and its Civic Committee and hope you have been able to join our virtual programming these past few months.
Below is some additional information that will help you get started. If you have any questions please contact Maureen Sheerin, at email@example.com, or Hilary Holbrook, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Through the member portal you can update contact information, view fellow member information, and pay Commercial Club invoices online. Please login to the member portal using the information below.
Programming and News
- Upcoming FY22 Civic Committee Dates (you have been sent calendar invitations for these dates)
- Thursday, September 9, 2021
- Tuesday, December 14, 2021
- Wednesday, March 9, 2022
- Thursday, May 19, 2022
- Our next virtual meeting of the Commercial Club, "Moving Forward: Implementing the Vision of the Obama Presidential Center", will serve as our Annual meeting and will take place on Thursday, June 24th, from 12 Noon to 1:15 p.m. Our guest speakers will be Commercial Club members Valerie Jarrett, President, Barack Obama Foundation, and Senior Distinguished Fellow, The University of Chicago Law School, and Lori Healey, Senior Vice President and Operations and Implementation Lead, as well as Louise Bernard, Founding Director of the Obama Presidential Center Museum. An invitation will be sent out in the coming few weeks. Click here for a full listing of our upcoming events.
- Stay informed about the latest Commercial Club news here and the latest Civic Committee news here.
- Civic Committee Invoice
- McKinsey is billed annually in January for the amount of $44,000.
- Once you receive an invoice, payments can be made via:
- ACH -- Please see information below:
- Check -- Please remit to:
- COMMERCIAL CLUB FOUNDATION
c/o Civic Committee
21 South Clark Street, #4301
Chicago, Illinois 60603
- Commercial Club Invoice
- Our Club year runs from July 1st through June 30th. Annual dues for Active Members are $2,500 per year and an invoice for the dues is sent annually in July. An invoice will be sent to you in July/August for the FY22 Club year.
- Members are not charged for attendance at Club meetings, however, once we return to in person meetings a charge will again be assessed for any guests who attend.
- Once you receive an invoice, payments may be made via:
- Credit card -- member can log into the member portal and click on the “Pay Dues” tab.
- Check -- make payable to the Commercial Club of Chicago and mail check payment to the address below. To insure proper credit, please include a copy of the invoice with your remittance.
Commercial Club of Chicago
75 Remittance Drive, Dept. 92074
Chicago, Illinois, 60675-2074
We look forward to seeing you virtually at our upcoming meetings and hope to see you in person in the near future.